Please apply through the online application form. The application includes short statements explaining your
- Experience in cognitive and computational neuroscience (max 100 words)
- Experience in applied mathematics, statistics and machine learning (max 100 words)
- List of your most relevant publications (max 3). Having published relevant articles is NOT a requirement, especially for early PhD students and scientists coming from other disciplines.
- Personal motivation (incl. research interests, max 250 words)
- Sketch of a project idea for the team project, ideally involving behavioral data from the homelab research (max 150 words).
Registration fee will be approx. 600 € incl. accommodation and some meals. We can offer 3 stipends (waived registration fee). If you are in need of financial assistance to attend BAMB!, please state so clearly in the relevant section of your application.
Application deadline is 3 June 2019. The application form can be edited until the deadline.
A maximum of 30 students will be accepted.