Application (not yet open)
The application period will open soon and will include short statements explaining your
- Experience in cognitive and computational neuroscience (max 100 words)
- Experience in applied mathematics, statistics and machine learning (max 100 words)
- List of your most relevant publications (max 3). Having published relevant articles is NOT a requirement, especially for early PhD students and scientists coming from other disciplines.
- Personal motivation (incl. research interests, max 250 words)
- Sketch of a project idea for the team project, ideally involving behavioral data from the homelab research: aim of the project (max 80 words), nature of the data (max 100 words), planned analyses (max 100 words)
- A short coding test (15 minutes approx), in either Python or Matlab, to make sure you have the minimal coding skills to benefit from tutorial sessions.
Application deadline is 1st of June 2020 (included).
A maximum of 30 students will be accepted.